So I am just so happy right now! :) Today was yet another wonderful day in beautiful Jamaica :) although things continue to not go as planned, I have begun falling in love again with this place and the people and am completely enjoying being here! :) It's amazing to me how God answers my prayers and the prayers of all the people praying, as well as answering the hidden desires of my heart!
Today was a day filled with work for the camp. It was continuously busy. I spent an hour again this morning in prayer and reading my Bible. I don't know why I've never done this before, because it's been one of the best things I've ever done. Definitely gonna have to change up my routine once I get home. Seriously, if you've never started your day out with God, try it! It'll change your outlook for the day!
Me and my roommate have started talking so much today! It's been such an answer to prayer! I've really begun enjoying myself a lot and its been such a blessing to have her to talk to more. And I'm beginning to get really excited for this camp to start! Even though I won't be able to communicate here, it's a small price to pay to further the kingdom of God.
Please continue to pray for me, because God is certainly using those prayers! Please also pray for the students that are coming in on Sunday. Some beginning coming tomorrow. So pray for all of their safety and pray for open hearts. These teens have no idea how much further their relationship with Christ will get in these next few weeks. I'm so excited to see how God works. Thank you all for how you're praying for me and this camp! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment